Monday, June 15, 2009

A Reason...

I read a friend's blog post today and she talks about noticing the blessings in our lives, rather than taking them for granted. About how for many people, it takes a life changing event to make us realize that we are taking those blessings for granted.

After reading her post... Mike and I went to run errands and we had to go to the post office. As I was walking in, I saw the most beautiful thing on the pillar in front of the post office. Most people were walking right by... completely oblivious. I was enthralled by it. A gift from God... right there outside the post office... and how many people weren't even taking the time to admire it?

Luckily I had my camera in the van (another blessing)... so I grabbed it and snapped a few pics.

How sad that so many people completely missed the chance to see God's beauty right before their eyes.

No comments: